CUE needs to be rethought

Reactions
The 2013 ATS Performance 3.6L RWD I bought is a true joy to drive. Of all the performance cars I've owned and driven, I like it best. However, it makes me absolutely insane that the CUE system cannot be programmed to default to a black screen or clock when no proximity movements are detected.
It is about as hazardous when driving at night as texting would be to have an 8" TV screen within your peripheral vision
Here's hoping the engineers re-think this!

ATSVFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Hi Tim, welcome to the forum. I completely agree the ATS is really a blast to drive. Had I not read rumors on the upcoming ATSV I would have purchased a 3.6L Premium already. I wanted to drive the 2.0L turbo but they didn't have one on the lot.

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I work as a Fleet Manager for a GM dealer group. Drove the turbo but LOVE the 3.6L, this thing is FAST. No doubt in my mind the Caddy boys had fun building this one. Cannot wait to get my 450+ HP V...

ATSVFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
I work as a Fleet Manager for a GM dealer group. Drove the turbo but LOVE the 3.6L, this thing is FAST. No doubt in my mind the Caddy boys had fun building this one. Cannot wait to get my 450+ HP V...
My salesman told me they should be able to start taking orders in the first quarter of next year. What about you guys?

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
I've told our guys as soon as we get allocation, I want mine ordered.
White exterior / Morello red interior, sun roof, automatic, same as I have now, just more thump under the hump!

ATSVFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
I've told our guys as soon as we get allocation, I want mine ordered.
White exterior / Morello red interior, sun roof, automatic, same as I have now, just more thump under the hump!
White with red interior is going to look beautiful. I'm debating to either get Black or Silver with the red interior.

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
The Morello red with carbon fiber is so darn cool! I've had compliments on mine from Manitoba to Missouri. The one thing I'd do if I could is get rid of CUE. I friggin' hate that it's in the line of sight doing it's light dance when I'm booting through the lake country in Northern Minnesota. FLASH! I throw out the anchor...only to realize CUE has flipped an album cover....Sonnofabitch, I thought a quad was crossing in front of me.

Reactions
[MENTION=7]Tooltime Timmy[/MENTION] do you have any insight when these badboys will start production?

OP
T
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
I'm hearing rumors of 3rd quarter but my existing ATS lease is good to April of 2016 so I haven't really pushed for info.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio-Video, CUE & Electronics 0
T Audio-Video, CUE & Electronics 1