Greetings all

Reactions
Greetings. Just picked up a black A8 2016 ATS-V. About 5-6 months ago I was bringing my Corvette to New Era Performance in Rochester NY for some work ( headers, CAI, tune ). I was early and they were not open yet so I waited outside and lo and behold one of the owners pulls up in a black ATSV. It was the first one delivered in New York State and he had to go to Albany to get it. The remaining staff started to arrive and gathered around the car. The owner then makes the statement that this car was faster and handled better than a new C7 Corvette.Pretty strong statement coming from someone who tunes late model GM cars for a living and who's shop builds 1000 hp cars. That statement stuck in my mind but I was happy with my Vette. Then, as they say, fate took a hand in the form of a deer which totaled my daily driver. The Vette then had to go as we downsized to 2 cars and I decided to get the V as my daily driver. Have about 1000 miles on the clock and am slowly getting used to the difference between naturally aspirated V8 power and the turbo 6 in the Caddy. Overall, enjoying the ride so far. Regards to all, Peter

ATSVFan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Zowie

Reactions
Hey and welcome, btw Im Zowie from LA and I won my first Cadi it s a 2015 CTS V Sedan white, it s a beast and I love it